Posted to rec.woodworking
Curran Copeland Curran Copeland is offline

Default (OT) What's for supper

"D'ohBoy" wrote in message
On Feb 3, 10:04 pm, Doug Winterburn wrote:
Curran Copeland wrote:
"basilisk" wrote in message
Bar-B-Qued pork steak with cream of leek and asparagus soup.

Where's Barak and FEMA?

Another prejudiced rightwing nutjob trolling for others to join in his
tearing down of the new president. Give him a chance, we gave that
dumbass Bush a chance.

Who are you really? Lush Rimjob?

D'ohBoy

Why a nut job question? I have heard it a couple of hundred time in the
past week, and not from average joes but from gov officials and emergency
responders. FEMA seems to be getting worse not better. Barak hasn't had
time to get going yet but FEMA, well?????