Posted to rec.woodworking
Douglas Johnson[_2_] Douglas Johnson[_2_] is offline

Default Hardwood in Dallas, Texas

My favorite hardwood vendor in Dallas has been Blue Linx (formerly Austin)
Hardwoods. I drove by there last week and they had closed. I went over to
Hardwood Lumber and they have moved and downsized to just a minimal selection.
Curly Woods in McKinney closed last year.

I don't care if Lehman Brothers survives or not, but when my wood pushers start
closing, this economy has gone too far.

I know about Wood World, Woodcraft, and Rockler. Is there any place left in the
Dallas area where I can a wide variety of hardwood at reasonable prices?

Thanks,
Doug