Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Drawing in Linux

cavelamb wrote:

Pete C. wrote:
Stuart Wheaton wrote:
cavelamb wrote:
Ignoramus14358 wrote:
BRLCAD is completely free software.
BRLCAD also completely sucks.

But that's just my humble opinion.
So, Richard, what exactly about it sucks?

Just curious,

Stuart

I expect that like most things Linux, it is inconsistent, poorly
documented, minimally supported, and probably rather amateurish in many
ways.

I try not to, too often, call another man's dog ugly...

It seems every year or so I venture into the Linux world to investigate
something, but so far I just haven't found any attraction. The bulk of
the Linux hype I hear boils down to "It's free" and "It's not Microsoft"
and neither of those hold any particular appeal to me. I'm certainly not
a big Windoze fan, but I find it does everything I need it to do, at a
modest price, I can find the applications I need for it, and it's
reliable (at least all of my Windoze installations are).