Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Williams Mark Williams is offline

Default How Do I undo those Rip Cord Sack fastenings?

zzapper writes:

How Do I undo those Rip Cord Sack fastenings?

If you mean the sort with a single row of stitching on one side and
interlocking loops on the other, then:

- Start from the end where the `blunt' ends of the loops point.

- Cut off the excess `tail'.

- From the single row side (still at the same end), tease the end of
the string through the first hole (nearest the end), without
pulling any string through the second hole. This should leave a
single loop hanging loose on the other side.

- Hold the corner of the sack steady and pull string from the single
row side.

--
Mark