Posted to uk.d-i-y
nightjar nightjar is offline

Default Office type chair on a new carpet

"Mick Cant" wrote in message
Hi all,
I have just had a new hopefully hard wearing carpet in my living
room, but just realised that the very comfortable office type chair I have
with five legs on small wheels.
I remember seeing the damage these wheels can do on carpet, and as I do
not need to keep wheeling it around wondered if there were any cup type
caps I could put under the wheels to stop any carpet damage.
I hope this makes sense and someone can suggest something,

There is quite a wide range of carpet protector mats available for use with
desks and that is what I would use.

Colin Bignell