Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default Office type chair on a new carpet

Mick Cant wrote:
Hi all,
I have just had a new hopefully hard wearing carpet in my living
room, but just realised that the very comfortable office type chair I have
with five legs on small wheels.
I remember seeing the damage these wheels can do on carpet, and as I do not
need to keep wheeling it around wondered if there were any cup type caps I
could put under the wheels to stop any carpet damage.
I hope this makes sense and someone can suggest something,
Mick.

Totally by chance, I accidentally came across this page the other day.
Only just remembered. The 'fitted' nature seems more appropriate to a
chair than a standard 'loose' one.

http://www.brass-castor-shop.co.uk/Castor-Cups-with-a-difference.asp

--
Rod