Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default Electrical receptacles

On Feb 3, 10:07*am, "John Grabowski" wrote:

snip

Pass & Seymour also makes the Decora style receptacle and is an excellent
brand. You would need to go to certain electrical supply company's for them.
If you buy 75 at one time you could probably ask for a good price.

P&S is available in our area at my local distributor and Menards.
Prices are quite reasonable, especially the small contractor packs of
ten. I particularly like the screw tightened back connections which
makes life easier for installing those whopping big GFCI's. Over all
quality IMO ranks close to the top.

Joe