Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Electrical receptacles

"MiamiCuse" wrote in message
I am installing new electrical receptacles thoroughout the house, this go
around will be all 15A 120V. I will need about 75 of them, they need to be
Decora style. Which is better, Leviton or Cooper? Lutron is a bit more
than what I am willing to pay and too fancy for my taste.

Pass & Seymour also makes the Decora style receptacle and is an excellent
brand. You would need to go to certain electrical supply company's for them.
If you buy 75 at one time you could probably ask for a good price.

Someone else suggested using 20 amp receptacles. Those are only approved
for use on 20 amp circuits.