Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default What is it? Set 269

On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 21:08:09 -0500, "Rob H."
wrote:

snip
I appreciate the assistance, I don't always have the time to do the research
necessary to find the answers, so it's great to have some help, it's a lot
more fun for me when we figure out what the various things are for.

Rob

Oh, I really appreciate your effort with this every week!

If I don't find anything worth reporting back with I don't.
But just because you don't hear from me doesn't mean I
haven't been investigating

I'll probably send you an email in the not too distant
future. There are a few other old items I have some info on,
but no solid answers. It will take me a bit to assemble my
haphazard notes, links and such.

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b