Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nige Danton Nige Danton is offline

Default House Builders Bible

On Feb 3, 9:32*pm, Painters10 wrote:

At least that's what I thought. *I calculated some costs and then got
a builder in to quote. *There are some unknowns at the moment but the

Unless you have a preferred builder that you plan to use regardless of
price then you should get at least 3 quotations from reputable
builders. Make sure that they are providing a quote against a written
scope of work and specification. With the current building industry
conditions in the UK you are in a good position to get good prices and
I suggest that you should not be afraid to negotiate.

--
Nige Danton