Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Dingley Andy Dingley is offline

Default how to fit a close coupled wc so it doen't leak

On 3 Feb, 12:36, "jsabine" wrote:

Sometimes, depending on how daft the designers are, they also leak from
the holes for the bolts fixing the cistern to the bowl.

Which bolts are they? I don't think I've ever seen a cistern that had
such a thing. Aren't they always attached to the fabric of the room
separately, then the only thig with "bolts" is a steel clamp plate
that's pulled down onto the pan so as to crush the doughnut and squirt
it sideways, thus sealing against the syphon outlet.