Posted to alt.home.repair
BobK207 BobK207 is offline

Default Electrical receptacles

On Feb 2, 8:56*pm, "MiamiCuse" wrote:
I am installing new electrical receptacles thoroughout the house, this go
around will be all 15A 120V. *I will need about 75 of them, they need to be
Decora style. *Which is better, Leviton or Cooper? *Lutron is a bit more
than what I am willing to pay and too fancy for my taste.

Thanks,

MC

check out the following ebay auctions

LEVITON 5325-WH DECORA OUTLET 15AMP 125VOLT (50 PACK)
Ebay Item number: 390027268935
Buy It Now price: US $79.95 free shipping

LEVITON 5325-WH DECORA OUTLET 15AMP 125VOLT (50 PACK)
Ebay Item number: 390027268935
Buy It Now price: US $60.00 plus $15 shipping

I dont know which mfr is better or which item is better but check out
the part numbers

cheers
Bob