Posted to rec.woodworking

Default More Reaction to CPSIA

MikeWhy wrote:

"Curran Copeland" wrote in message
The stay does not apply to:

a.. Certification requirements applicable to ATV's manufactured after
April 13, 2009.
b.. Pre-CPSIA testing and certification requirements, including for:
automatic residential garage door openers, bike helmets, candles with
metal core wicks, lawnmowers, lighters, mattresses, and swimming pool
slides; and

I feel safer already. How much nervous system damage is that MF going to
suffer if he's already suckling on dirt bikes, garage door openers, and
lawnmowers?

Hi. I'm from the government and I'm here to help you.

Scariest phrase in the English language.