Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
[email protected] lenhow@yahoo.com is offline

Default My first pens (0/1)

Finally received my pen turning kit last week after a long wait.
Couldn't wait to get in the shop to try it out. Freezing temperatures
and the scent of skunk (apparently disturbed from his Winter nap two
nightsa before) was not enough to keep me away any longer.

Here are a couple photos of the results of my initial attempts.
The photo of pens 1 and 2 show my first pen out of bubinga (bottom)
and second pen of Gonoco Alves (aka Tigerwood) (top).
The second photo are of pens 3 and 4. Number three (top) is out of
Putumuju (aka Canary wood) and my forth attempt (bottom) Bubinga
again.

I really liked the Putumuju ! Will have to look for more of that
sometime.

Lenny