Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default What is it? Set 269

On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 15:42:47 -0500, "Rob H."
wrote:

"Leon Fisk" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 20:44:31 -0500, "Rob H."
wrote:

Also, I added Charles' suggestion and riverman's (for # 1528) to the
answer
page. I'm thinking that sooner or later we'll get the answer to one of
these, but I'll surprised if we bet both.

Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this patent is the
answer to 1528:

http://www.google.com/patents?vid=1214177

Hardware for hanging overhead track in say an old barn.

Great job on finding that! I'd say this is probably the right patent, but
as you mention it's still possible that it's incorrect. I'll add the patent
to the answer page and pass this along to the owner of the hardware.

Thanks,
Rob

Tell him he owes me a BEER ;-)

If you only knew how much time I piddle away trying to
figure out some of this things...

Suspect they may have come from an old barn close by
(shrug).

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b