Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Joel Koltner[_2_] Joel Koltner[_2_] is offline

Default Toy for the day: Boost converter/fan controller - J750_test.jpg

"John Larkin" wrote in message
Here's The Brat's first PCB layout. U1 is an LT3580 in the leadless
DFN package. It's working as a Cuk inverter, making -2.5 from +12.

Nice. Did you guys hand solder that board or use paste and an oven? I've
done leadless DFNs by hand, but I choose the QSOP package for mine since it's
easier to hand solder.

This is a very cool part.

Agree -- "it just works," which is more than I can say for some switcher IC
I've used.

That's your ~DC to 1GHz amplifier board, isn't it, John? What uses the -2.5V?

---Joel