Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Kool mist vapors?

"Wild_Bill" wrote in message
Yep, Ed, you knew exactly what I was referring to (not surprising). I
would consider watching those HSM operations to be great entertainment,
and I'd probably be saying.. I gotta see that again, often.
I'd expect to be a bit entranced, like watching/staring into a campfire.

There was a recent discussion about balancing, that I read and saved, but
much of it was over my head. If I encounter a specific situation where I
need help, RCM would definitely be the place to get help.

The type of folks in general I referred to, are the types that insist that
dipping hot HSS while grinding it is the only reasonable way to do it, not
for any specific reason, just because they believe it.

Aack! We had a thread about that here maybe six years ago.

Heat rises, a fan will cool a room, cold is getting into their houses,
all-season tires, multi-viscosity oils know what the weather is like, etc.

Ha-ha! I want some of that intelligent oil...

--
Ed Huntress