Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default TV conversion question? ? ?

On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 10:55:44 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Feb 1, 1:41*pm, wrote:
On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 11:54:14 -0600, "HeyBub"

No need to get snippy. * It's only common web courtesy to provide a
link to something you've found that supports your position, instead
of expecting everyone else to go look for it, expecially when a
typical store has hundreds of TVs.

As I said, I wasn't expecting to spoon feed the group. I made an off
hand comment indicating that non-digital TV's are readily available at
major retailers. That hardly calls for cites or a full deposition
under oath.

Odd, I could have sworn you said: "Walmart has non-digital sets on their
website."

I need glasses.

Walmart has those, too.- Hide quoted text -

So, once again, would it kill you to provide a link or should we all
go looking through the specs of a bunch of TVs? You saw it, you
should know which one it is, how hard is it to post the link?

I think you should go look for yourself. It will take your mind off of
your sniveing and whining about how unfair the world has been to you.