Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default TV conversion question? ? ?

On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 10:04:26 -0500, "Ed Pawlowski"
wrote:

wrote in message
Walmart has non-digital sets on their website. They also sell at least
one set that is "Digital" but has not passed testing for compatibility
with the new system.- Hide quoted text -

Care to provide us with a link so we don't all have to go search
through 100 tv's?

Sorry. I didn't realize you needed to be spoon fed. Here's just one:

http://www.target.com/Trutech-13-SD-Tuner-TV/dp/B000OV4MMM/qid=1233498508/ref=br_1_3/190-2329741-3462237?ie=UTF8&node=3464311&frombrowse=1&index=tg t-mf-mv&rank=price&rh=&page=1

Yes, when someone states Wal Mart, we don't usually hunt at the Target web
site.

My comment was a reply to someone who hysterically claimed that NO
ONE could still be selling non-astc televisions. "Walmart" was used
generically, to mean "even major retailers". I didn't anticiopate that
folks here were so feeble that they couldn't find examples on their
own if they were befuddled by what I said.