Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Amiga@gmail.com is offline

Default OT Stimulus package engineered so it does not go to white workers.

On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 06:48:48 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
"Cindy Hamilton" wrote in message
In light of everything that has happened in the last, say, 40 years,
do you really think that we can get people to not ****?

I'd much rather have people ****ing their brains out and using
birth control than ****ing their brains out (which they're going to
do anyway), and not using anything.

I agree, as you'll see from my preceding message.

I've often thought that if I struck it rich, I'd endow the "Cindy
Hamilton
Fund for Tubal Ligations and Vasectomies". Perhaps I'd have to give
it a snappier name.

Cindy Hamilton

************************************************** ****************************

I don't care if they **** their brains out, but I don't want to have
to keep them supplied with condoms. They could go to your place if
you opened a chain of them As for names:
Scissor Works.
Kind Cuts
Neuter dame us
One Small Snip for Mankind
The Knife Works
Chap Your Stick
One a more nautical theme, Bay Be Gone

The government of India tried something similar.

No. Not similar in any way, shape or form. A terrible idea.
Instituted without cultural sensitivity. Don't forget that India,
up till a few decades ago, burned widows on their husband's
biers. Women were taught that their husband is like God.*

To institute a cold turkey vasectomy program in a culture like that
without careful cultural preparation is to court failure

Would have worked much better to educate women that they
have the right to stand up to their husbands in order to control their
own fertility. Teach them birth control, make it cheap, safe,
and reliable. Longer, slower, but in the end, much more effective

*Still the case in village India, which is centuries behind
urban india.

They gave big bucks to any
male who would get a vasectomy at a government clinic.

There were LINES, waiting lists, overworked doctors. The response was
absolutely incredible! The number of old codgers in walkers and
wheel-chairs, all lined up to go under the knife, was amazing.

Could you cite your sources? Straight question.