Posted to alt.home.repair
evodawg[_2_] evodawg[_2_] is offline

Default Battle of The Post Hole Diggers

Joe wrote:

On Jan 30, 12:36Â*pm, "Joe" wrote:
A short time later he came back
with his 'spoons' and in a half hour or less had both post holes well
below 4 1/2 feet. I have no idea whether such tools are available
today, but that one demo was quite impressive.

Joe

these?

http://www.cable-lashers.com/id77n.html

also Joe

I think you nailed it!

Joe

Boy does that bring back old memories. Digging a Pole Hole by hand, use to
put my most annoying employee on it. He learned fast not to be a pain in
the ass after digging a few of those. After a few years bought a Digger
Truck that dug them in 5 minutes, except easements. OshKosh was still the
only option. Matter of fact use to buy from Dave, owner of Aerial Service
Company.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"