Posted to uk.d-i-y
zen83237 zen83237 is offline

Default Covering concrete

"Adrian C" wrote in message
Zen83237 wrote:
"Kipper at sea" wrote in message On Jan 30,
8:40 pm, "Zen83237" wrote:
ok it stopped raining long enough on Thursday for me to pour the
concrete
for the footings of a greenhouse. ok no rain but of course now frost. It
is
covered with timber and a tarpaulin but when is it safe to take the
cover
off?

After 24hrs or as long as you like after 24hrs. The longer the better.

OK I can leave it a few days and no cat's paw prints either.

No cat? You did check where it was before you poured?

--
Adrian C

About 15 years ago I had a Koi pond built, about 6 feet deep. The day after
the base was poured there were some very, very deep paw prints. but no
missing cat, well not mine anyway.

Kevin