Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default whistling water

wrote in message
Hi everyone! I've enjoyed reading thru your posts and this seems like a
saavy group. Hope you don't mind if I jump in with a question.

My daughter and I installed a new faucet set in the bathroom and it
looks and works great, but whenever we turn on either water tap it
whistles. Anybody know what went wrong and/or how to quiet it down.

kukla

Single or double handle? Could be a defective seal, washer, cartridge or a
piece of gunk lodged in there. Could be the aerator. Take it off and try
it and look to see if something is in the passages in the aerator.