Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gunner's Status

On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 20:42:30 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

For those of you who care one way or another, the reports of my death
are not true, albiet it was a very close thing.

Im damned glad I could write this to you...even the ones screaming and
pulling out their hair..."why didnt that son of a bitch die??!!!"

Well...I didnt die...And I plan on being around for a very long time to
be a pain in the ass to many people.

Gunner

Nah, wouldn't rejoice in your death, Gunner - far from it, your good
value, even if you are a Neanderthal in your politics. (and its too
far to go to the funeral, anyway), Look forward to more creative
political fantasies from you.

BTW - any near death experiences, did you see anything beyond an
astronomical medical bill?

Andrew VK3BFA.

Nope...no NDEs that I recall, though dreaming..thats another thing.
Morphine and vicodin tend to make for some really unusual dreams and
chains of thinking when half awake.

One minute Id be watching the life flight helos coming in, and the next
Id be precipice jumping off the heliport which would segway into my
first jumps in airborne school...

Never boreing..but Im a guy who likes to live in Reality..and those
momentary flashes of elsewhere were distracting.

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.