Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Stimulus package engineered so it does not go to whiteworkers.

On Jan 29, 10:38*pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
wrote in message
Really, really interesting that out of all those billions, they
couldn't spare a few dollars for family planning. It has been pulled
out of the bill by those major assholes in Congress.
With a big Dem majority, why do they have to suck up to the Radical
Religious Right? *I hope the Senate puts it back in. What a disgrace!

You don't need money for family planning. Don't want a baby? *Don't ****.
Our parents taught us than when we were kids and it worked.

In light of everything that has happened in the last, say, 40 years,
do you really think that we can get people to not ****?

I'd much rather have people ****ing their brains out and using
birth control than ****ing their brains out (which they're going to
do anyway), and not using anything.

I've often thought that if I struck it rich, I'd endow the "Cindy
Hamilton
Fund for Tubal Ligations and Vasectomies". Perhaps I'd have to give
it a snappier name.

Cindy Hamilton