Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default an absolute model of customer service - Lee Valley

On Jan 30, 12:12*pm, FrozenNorth
wrote:
Joe wrote:
I can't get over what a pleasure it is to speak to the Lee Valley customer
service reps.

You can understand them
They want to help you
They actually sound friendly (yes, you can *hear* when someone is smiling)

In short, they get the job done.

Visit one of their stores, and spend a few bucks. *They are just as friendly
in real life.
;-)
--
Froz...

Leave the American Express at home. Master Card and Visa are okay, as
they usually have caps on them...enter at you own risk.

I recall being in the London Ontario store and ordering a tool. When
he showed up from the warehouse section with a box, he said: "Did you
want to take a look at it?" He then carefully took out a little knife,
and cut the tape, and opened the box. First taking out the paperwork,
manual, etc and handing them to me for my perusal. Then handing me the
tool after a close inspection. Very patient, cordial and friendly.
And it's always like that.