Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default A problem with a cd player

Yeah, I know that Mark. Dunno. The older I get, the more this nonsense
seems to just fly out of my mouth (fingers)... Perhaps I'm going down
with some kind of early addle-brain. There's a prog on the telly next week
about poor old Terry Pratchett. He first noticed something was wrong,
when he kept typing spelleen misstaykes :-( I think that my problem
is that I spend too much late-night time sitting in front of this idiot

machine,
instead of getting some sleep...

There's nothing wrong with you. As you get older, you're more likely to drop
words or letters from your posts. And as time seems to pass faster, you have
less time and inclination to think carefully about what you've written.