Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default A problem with a cd player

Perhaps because audio CD's are CLV...

;-)

Mark Z.

Yeah, OK Mark. CLV servo it is ! Just another senior moment. I seem to
have more of them these days ... :-(

Still, the rest of what I said is valid.

Arfa

I knew that you knew that. I was just foolin' around.

mz

Yeah, I know that Mark. Dunno. The older I get, the more this nonsense seems
to just fly out of my mouth (fingers) ... Perhaps I'm going down with some
kind of early addle-brain. There's a prog on the telly next week about poor
old Terry Pratchett. He first noticed something was wrong, when he kept
typing spelleen misstaykes :-( I think that my problem is that I spend
too much late-night time sitting in front of this idiot machine, instead of
getting some sleep ...

Arfa