Posted to rec.woodworking
Jim2009[_2_] Jim2009[_2_] is offline

Default Plans/pics/ideas for a building Youth Bed.

"Woody" wrote in message

No plans, but lots of pictures he

http://www.woodwrecker.com/woodworki.../castle%20bed/

I finished and installed this for my daughters 5 days before my twin sons
were born. We had a local artist paint it. We'll be repainting it to be
more "boy friendly" and having them use it.

I'd argue that making it for "a child" will make it all the more memorable
and special. I suspect my daughters will *always* remember their bed.

Doing it again, I'd build the turrets from 12" diameter PVC piping versus
plywood. Would save time *and* money.

Any questions, give a holler.

~Mark.

Yes, I bet your kids love that. Too much work for me.

Here's a few more similar to yours

http://www.sweetretreatkids.com/themebeds.html

Check out that space shuttle.

Cheers,