Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe Pfeiffer Joe Pfeiffer is offline

Default Does somebody take posts off of this newsgroup if they don't like them?

"SteveB" writes:

My MIL bought one. She also swears that if you keep ANYTHING in the
refrigerator, it won't go bad. You can keep spaghetti eight months, and so
long as it's been in the Fridge, she'll pull it out and serve it. TO YOU.

"Oh, I don't want any, I just ate," she'll say.

"I don't eat green spaghetti," I'll say.

If you can't tell me when you made it, I ain't eating it.

How is your relationship with your MIL in general? Does she only
serve these antique dishes to you, or to other people as well? Is
there a correlation with those other people being, for instance, other
SILs, disliked coworkers, etc? If so, any fatalities?

Someone who established a pattern of trying to serve me food they
weren't themselves willing to eat would make me nervous....