Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pete Verdon Pete Verdon is offline

Default Close-coupling radiators

wrote:
Pete Verdon wrote:

I've been searching in vain for a largish towel rail/radiator designed
in such a way that three towels (there are three of us in the house) can
all hang over it and all have some hope of drying out. Since I can't
find such a thing, I've come up with the idea of instead fitting three
identical bog standard smallish towel radiators next to each other

Think I'd be more tempted to make my own. You get exactly the size/
layout/design you want, and its far cheaper too.

OK... what process did you have in mind for building my own radiator? I
can bodge about a bit with a stick welder, but I think that fabricating
a chrome-plated radiator that doesn't look like a collapsing bundle of
old pipes is several steps beyond me.

Pete