Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default OT - but cool. Internet Speed Test

George wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
George wrote:
Mark Lloyd wrote:
Having many servers is a good idea, but that's still limited to
testing your connection's ability to do speed tests. If that the only
thing YOU do on the internet?

Why would you assume that because someone tested their connection
speed that is the only thing they do on the net? Kind of a big leap,
don't you think?

I never claimed it is the only thing they do. But many dozens of emails
proclaiming the latest speed and the constant angst when the speedtest
shows they are seeing 2.1% less than someone else is a good indicator it
is the primary thing they do.

Sorry, George. My quoting error - you are forgiven.