Posted to alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default OT why ar hemis powerful?

http://www.amazon.com/Internal-Combu.../dp/007028637X

I still have my copy, although it's undoubtedly outdated by now...
(hard to sell textbooks for electives that only a handful of people take
every year...)

Actually anyone reading this thread that really wants to understand this
stuff and can bear to wade through lots of really engineer-y dryness
might want to see if you can get your hands on a copy

nate

Ernie Willson wrote:
Who said Nate is right?

EJ in NJ

Don Klipstein wrote:
In article , Ernie
Willson wrote in part:

It is true that turbocharging will increase efficiency and power
output. It is absolutely not true that anything that increases output
per cubic inch will increase efficiency. Supercharging is an example.
It always increases output and decreases efficiency.

How are the above all true if turbocharging is, as explained well by
Nate, a kind of supercharging?

- Don Klipstein )

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.