Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default DTV delayed

In article , dpb wrote:

My advice is that you should go to the nearest available tar pit and
throw yourself in.

???? What the hay brought that on????

Simply saying I really don't care much one way or the other about DTV
transition as long as the end result is that don't _LOSE_ OTA reception
in areas that presently have it is somehow offensive????

--

Some of us are tired of all the snivelling, that's all. Like I said a
while back, every time something changes, some people benefit, some

I'd say for those few in rural areas who may lose a station or two,
first, don't cry about it, and second, if TV is *that* important, then
move. Some hallerb, I mean, uh, people, - and I'm not including you in
that group, dpb, although I thought salty's suggestion was riotously
funny - are acting like they've been sentenced to being boiled in oil.