Posted to alt.home.repair

Default hot water heater issue

On Jan 28, 9:29�pm, ransley wrote:
On Jan 28, 8:17�pm, Bubba wrote:

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 17:42:48 -0800 (PST), ransley

wrote:
On Jan 28, 5:49�pm, " wrote:
On Jan 28, 6:01 pm, ransley wrote:

On Jan 28, 4:43 pm, ransley wrote:

On Jan 28, 8:26 am, ransley wrote:

On Jan 24, 2:54 pm, Bubba wrote:

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 09:20:55 -0800 (PST), ransley

wrote:
On Jan 24, 10:16 am, "Bonnie Jean"
wrote:
Renter here in a 1960's home. (I'm the one with loose electric outlets.)

I have my gas hot water heater set on the arrow which I assume is average
hot. When I shower, I don't turn on any cold water. In other words, just the
hot water on is ok for a shower. If I'm feeling like a real hot shower, I'd
have to decide the night before and turn up the water heater.

Is this normal? Do you think this could be due to sediment? I don't think
the heater is older than 10 years but it's not a real efficient one. It's in
my heated basement and I put a "blanket" on it a month ago, hopefully to
save a bit of money.

Should I just turn it up to "A", "B" or "C"...which I assume is hotter since
it's up the dial. I don't want to waste money.

Thanks,
bonnie

Many gas water heater are 55% efficent new, and with scale they get
worse, so if you dont want to waste money throw the tank away and dont
shower, or join a health club and shower there. Where does HW go
anyway, down the drain as in money down the drain. I gave up showering
years ago and I never smelled better. Did you ever see an igloo with a
shower, alot of folks have no HW.

More dumbass bull**** from ransley posting numbers that just flew out
of his ass.
SHOW me documentation on just ONE SINGLE GAS WATERHEATER that is new
and is only 55% efficient. Just one!
You gave up showering? Ha Ha. Only you would be that cheap.
Ransley the stinky skinflint.
Bubba- Hide quoted text -

ONE, I will show you 3 from ONE COMPANY, Bradford White, google it, or
type in Bradfordwhite Energy Factor , they have one that is 53 EF
even, and the highest of 70 in the NG regular lineup is about 63 EF.
Your ignorance here really make you stand out- Hide quoted text -

Where is BUBBA, girly fag boi you hidin boi, come out and dispute
the facts !!!- Hide quoted text -

Where is BUBBA to answer this life issue- Hide quoted text -

ransley you rant so much Is SAD seasonal affective disorder
troubling you?- Hide quoted text -

No , its BUB disorder, as in Bubba the child

The boy is smitten with me. Just like the little dog pull toy I had
when I was 3. "Come along little ransley. Im going to walk you now"
Oh yeah, then I threw it out into the street and an 18 wheeler ran
over it. Go find a big truck, will you ransley?
Bubba- Hide quoted text -

Do the neighbors think of you as Mr Fat Ass Bubba Dumb NUTZ,. if not
what then, tel us, �but I think its Mr �Limpy she said �Yr a fag
boi, � �So Fag Bubba................- Hide quoted text -

ransley you need a chill pill, ranting as you are means few if anyone
will take you serious.........