Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Sorta OT - Looking For Old Metal (cars, trucks and bikes)

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
I'm curious -- why does your friend stick to pre-1979 cars?

Not sure. I guess that's where the money is for him. He is in FL but
finds vehicles all over the north american continent.
--

The only thing that comes to mind is that those cars would be
pre-computer-control, so they may be easier to maintain. Maybe. That is, if

Anyway, it's an interesting question. If you ever think to ask him, let us
know what he says.

--
Ed Huntress