Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Plans/pics/ideas for a building Youth Bed.

On Jan 29, 2:06*am, "Jim2009" wrote:

*I can build about anything, but finding the right look or idea
could take me months.

All I can say Jim, is get on it. My nephew got so big so fast that I
doubt he would be interested in something that wasn't versatile for
more than a year or two.

Any good pics or plans out there?

Just for some quick ideas, check this out: http://tinyurl.com/djdnfh

I like the 3 in 1. But I have seen the "adapt a bed" built without
the floor level bed. Instead of the floor level bed, a small play
table was built on one end and toy box on the other. It seemed to me
that an imaginative lad could make it a small shop, a fort, a command
center and just about anything else he could dream up.

Robert