Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Close-coupling radiators

PeterC wrote:
SNIP

It works well. I did this in a GF's house where we needed a long,
curved rad.; it was expensive and on about 6 weeks' lead-time. I
fitted 3 short rads. with the plumbing that you've suggested and the
only difference between those and another long rad. was that the
first one tended to heat up to some extent before the second one
started, but in fact the overall times were about the same.

I would have thought they would be a pig to bleed & attract air locks. Is
that not the case?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk