Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
RST Engineering \(jw\) RST Engineering \(jw\) is offline

Default Anyone still using FAX?

I've got Acrobat 7.1.0, so I'll look into that.

Presently, for those sending and accepting PDF's, I simply paste an
image of my signature onto the PDF.

Works except for those who screw with the background transparency.

Then I have to physically sign and re-scan :-(

Edit, Preferences, Security, New. Modify the parameters of New as you will
and import your scanned signature as a graphic. You can screw around and
combine your photo with your signature in a graphics program, or your
company logo, or however you want the graphic to appear. Give this
signature field a name you can remember (Thompson's Signature ??).

Then right click on the top toolbar and make sure that Tasks is on. One of
the tasks is a pen. Click on the pen and you will be taken through a few
checkboxes to be sure that you want to sign. You will draw a box the size
you want your signature. Then you are taken to a page that lets you set the
reason you are signing the document as well as the selection of the name you
chose above for your signature field.

That's it. Now every time you have to sign something, you click the pen,
draw the box, tell Adobe what the reason for signing is, and bingo.

Jim