Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default hot water heater issue

On Jan 28, 7:47*pm, ransley wrote:
On Jan 28, 5:49*pm, " wrote:

On Jan 28, 6:01 pm, ransley wrote:

On Jan 28, 4:43 pm, ransley wrote:

On Jan 28, 8:26 am, ransley wrote:

On Jan 24, 2:54 pm, Bubba wrote:

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 09:20:55 -0800 (PST), ransley

wrote:
On Jan 24, 10:16 am, "Bonnie Jean"
wrote:
Renter here in a 1960's home. (I'm the one with loose electric outlets.)

I have my gas hot water heater set on the arrow which I assume is average
hot. When I shower, I don't turn on any cold water. In other words, just the
hot water on is ok for a shower. If I'm feeling like a real hot shower, I'd
have to decide the night before and turn up the water heater..

Is this normal? Do you think this could be due to sediment? I don't think
the heater is older than 10 years but it's not a real efficient one. It's in
my heated basement and I put a "blanket" on it a month ago, hopefully to
save a bit of money.

Should I just turn it up to "A", "B" or "C"...which I assume is hotter since
it's up the dial. I don't want to waste money.

Thanks,
bonnie

Many gas water heater are 55% efficent new, and with scale they get
worse, so if you dont want to waste money throw the tank away and dont
shower, or join a health club and shower there. Where does HW go
anyway, down the drain as in money down the drain. I gave up showering
years ago and I never smelled better. Did you ever see an igloo with a
shower, alot of folks have no HW.

More dumbass bull**** from ransley posting numbers that just flew out
of his ass.
SHOW me documentation on just ONE SINGLE GAS WATERHEATER that is new
and is only 55% efficient. Just one!
You gave up showering? Ha Ha. Only you would be that cheap.
Ransley the stinky skinflint.
Bubba- Hide quoted text -

ONE, I will show you 3 from ONE COMPANY, Bradford White, google it, or
type in Bradfordwhite Energy Factor , they have one that is 53 EF
even, and the highest of 70 in the NG regular lineup is about 63 EF.
Your ignorance here really make you stand out- Hide quoted text -

Where is BUBBA, girly fag boi you hidin boi, come out and dispute
the facts !!!- Hide quoted text -

Where is BUBBA to answer this life issue- Hide quoted text -

ransley you rant so much Is SAD seasonal affective disorder
troubling you?- Hide quoted text -

Hey Hallerb, can you possibly, *if you can, show my points false, if
not, wake up and shut up.- Hide quoted text -

You and Bubba better start posting links or get your ducks in line to
think you even can difute facts, which you cant. Grow the fucc up you
two and read FACTS. You and Bubbasss are ignorameses