Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What are the Practical Machinist membership requirements?

On Jan 28, 3:40*pm, Wes wrote:
" wrote:

They let TMT in once. *Maybe they don't like applications from a gmail account. *Try one
tied to a real isp.

Wes

OK, Now I tried that too, same answer.

I wonder if he is filtering on anything that might indicate you are a hobbiest. *I think
Don had/has hopes that it would be a 'pro type metalworking site'. *Seems like he lost
that battle

Wes

Don is trying to present a "professional" front so he can attract
commercial advertisers...it is all about the money and ego.

If he was serious about making money, he should get over himself and
get therapy. He has some really damaging attributes that have driven
good posters off and more than one advertiser has pulled
advertisements.

But as long as good info surfaces, I will visit it and laugh at the
management.

TMT