Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Mike is offline

Default Car fuel consumption spreadsheet

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 12:47:52 -0000, "Dave Baker"
wrote:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zk0mkoj41jx

It's an old Dos Borland Quattro format which is what I've used for donkey's
years for spreadsheet work cos I'm too set in my ways to use newfangled
windows spreadsheets but they should be able to recognise it without any
problem.

It's unreadable with the latest version of OpenOffice and also with
Lotus 123R5 dating back to 1994 that usually copes with everything
else. While there are a number of free converter programs for this
format they all seem to be limited to a very low number of lines and
half a spreadsheet is useless. Have you considered using paper tape
or a Sinclair Spectrum cassette as they are probably more compatible
with modern computers?