Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bench Drill

In article ,
Appelation Controlee wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 17:00:03 +0000 (GMT), Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

-------------------8
Drill press vice?

http://www.screwfix.com/cats/A435622...ll-Press-Vices

Exactly the sort of thing I had in mind. Thanks!

Worth checking around as they come in many different styles. Lidl ages ago
had a nice one with quick release jaws and a far wider opening than most -
useful for some of the 'project' box drilling I do. They also can have
different fixing centres - I use coach bolts and wing nuts so I can remove
it easily when needed.

--
*How much deeper would the oceans be without sponges? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.