Posted to uk.d-i-y
dmc dmc is offline

Default Car fuel consumption spreadsheet

In article ,
Andy Champ wrote:
dmc wrote:

I can't really see prius type hybrids making massive gains either. I know
two people who bought a prius. Neither have them now :-)

Drivel.

(or doesn't he count?)

Ah, of course. Make that 3 people then. Two of which have a brain and have
got rid of them... Dunno if Drivel still has his (assuming he actually had
one and hadn't just sent off for the brochure).

I was just thinking about it, and apart from anything else I'm really
not sure I want a car that's optimised for being stopped in traffic...

I dunno. Would be quite handy for my commute in Canterbury :-(

Darren