Posted to alt.home.repair
RonABC RonABC is offline

Default Up Flush toilets -- basement bathroom

wrote:

my father in law has one and is very happy, the toilet has a grinder
pump built into it, and it accepts not only the toilet waste but the
shower and washing machine water. fred used to run a sewer plant so he
knows what he is doing.

his sewer line to the septic tank is about 16 inches off the floor.

I have thought about a addition on the back of our home with a deeper
foundation for more head room which would make one of these necessary.
fred said they work great, the discharge line is under 2 inches, easy
to run behind walls etc.

Thanks. That's good to know.