Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default DTV delayed

wrote in :

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 09:16:40 -0600, "HeyBub"

some sort of local interference makes my watching most local digital
channels impossible. 90% signal strength drops to the 30%s and blacks
out the channels on a regular basis.

Then get the interference problem fixed. Anything that interferes with
commercial radio or TV signals is illegal and the FCC will skin the
interferee.

DTV deniers continually and deliberately ignore the fact that until
the official switch-over occurs, many stations are broadcasting a
digital signal at far less power than they will be using when they
shut down the analog and go completely digital.

Untrue;local station WKMG-TV6 has advertised that they will be REDUCING
their DTV power after Feb.17.I've seen local coverage maps that show that
areas now served will lose coverage after that date.

Having poor DTV reception NOW is meaningless.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik