Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default DTV delayed

Cheri wrote:
"George" wrote in message
Cheri wrote:

=========

So? Why do you care?

Cheri

Likely because it is indicative of the sad state of people's interests
and why we are in the economic mess we are in. The red and blue teams
do what their owners ask and no one even cares. Few seem to pay
attention to anything beyond American idol or what "brittanny" is
doing today.

So, does what Brittany is doing matter to you? Does it have an impact on
your life? It has no bearing on my life, and neither does stalling DTV.
I'm ready for the switch, have been for a long time, but it doesn't
matter in my life if it happens in February or June, or not at all for
that matter. As my mother used to say...if you just take care of your
own business, you'll have plenty to do.

Cheri

Huh?