Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Remember those Comcast commercials?

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 00:04:58 -0500, wrote:

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 19:29:57 -0800, "Bob F"
wrote:

They have a promotion where you get one digital box for the same
price as the expanded basic. I agree if you have lots of TV type
stuff (DVR,DVD-R,VCR) you need more boxes. Then satellite really
starts looking good.

Don't you have to have extra boxes with satellite also?

Satellites usually bundle 4 boxes with their deals.

but you still pay every month (I think it's still $5/mo for each
additional box).
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"The government of the United States is not, in
any sense, founded on the Christian religion."