Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default projected surpluses was Less than 2 days

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 08:46:32 -0500, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 23:55:20 -0500, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

And whose pocket do you think that's coming out of? Bwaaaahhaaaaa..

All our pockets, except in NJ where it's only coming out of Ed's
pocket. Did I get that right?

Nope. I drive a Ford Focus, remember? g

That's all you can afford after supporting the States, eh?

That's right. They bleed us until we're just a skeleton of our true selves.
(My true self is a Lotus Exige.)

Cute toy.

I'm...let's see...I always wanted a Lotus Europa (but never found out
much about them), always loved the Ford GT-40, a friend let me ride in
his lovely De Tomaso Pantera once, I fell in love with the Maserati
Bora, I thought the Lamborghini Countach was tits, and the Atom looks
like a really dandy toy to tool around in, but I think that I'd be a
Tesla Roadster today. Yeah, that's the ticket.
http://www.teslamotors.com/

However, I'm sure many people in the Lower 48 would be glad to know that
some of the money they pay for gasoline is going into the pockets of Sarah
Palin's new son-in-law, and his soon-to-be-born tyke. Too bad they won't
return the favor.

Oh, I don't worry about that. Your new president will handle that.

*My* new president? Where are you planning to live, Bulgaria?

I'll accept him after we test-drive him for a few months.

--
Even with the best of maps and instruments,
we can never fully chart our journeys.