Posted to sci.electronics.repair
George Vest George Vest is offline

Default Does anyone else in this group think N_Cook is a complete idiot ?

"Lynn" wrote in message
On Jan 26, 5:58 pm, Eeyore
wrote:
We give him answers to his questions yet he prefers to 'bodge'.

"

Have you tried Rapid Online, CPC or Canfords?

Ron

I long since stopped wasting my time on such activities.
Right electrical characteristic but totally wrong dimensions or vice
versa
or minimum order requirements, main agents only , etc etc always a total

waste of time and/or money , I now always go for fudged work arounds. "

Graham

Naw, I know what this is really about. This is about you being ****ed
that you saw N_Cook giving Allison, whom you thought was your
girlfriend, a dirty sanchez. The truth is, Allison isn't anybody's
girlfriend, she is a value-menu whore.

nice ****ache!